« Home | Special Christmas » | Nope, The flywheel didn't » | The flywheel has won » | Gayla's Place: Blogger Trackback Party Test » | Take a tape measure! » | Wedding tips » | To call the plumber...or not » 

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 

When is do it yourself enough?

My fiance' and I were talking one day after work about all the little projects around the house that need completed or just done. (or so I think) He has nicknamed me "the do it yourself queen". I bet sometimes he has another word for Queen. LOL Any way, I tend to be a bit of a workaholic and my crazy rage is always looking for improvement. I can't help myself. I am a typical woman who wants what she wants when she wants it and most importantly HOW she wants it! I just do not see anything wrong with that. I roll up my sleeves and get right into it as well. It is not like I just stand aroung barking orders, or shadowing over him. He says his wish is that I will get amnesia and forget that I can do all of this household remodeling stuff. I said as long as I can read the "how to" books it won't matter if I have amnesia. (another LOL) Anyway after reflecting a bit of what he said, I decided to sit down with a pen and paper and make a list of all the things I want to finish, or do around the house. WOW, it just didn't seem that much in my head. The list is quite scary. Perhaps it would be better that I didn't know how to do all of this stuff. The thought of contracting someone is scary enough to just let it be as it is. I feel like I am at my best when I am being creative and doing something constructive. Some woman powershop, eat chocolate, or get lost in the couch: Me, I remodel!

Free Business Cards.

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

About me

  • I'm Kim
  • From Central Indiana, United States
My profile

Syndicate this site (XML)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates