« Home | Gayla's Place: Blogger Trackback Party Test » | Take a tape measure! » | Wedding tips » | To call the plumber...or not » 

Monday, November 14, 2005 

The flywheel has won

OK, sometimes it is just a better idea to let the professionals do it! The flywheel in the delivery truck is bad....one of my employees, who on numerous occasions has been a great help on the check book and is very mechanicly inclined said "I can do it" No doubt he is competant....it is just that it is a Monday. Bolts were seized, broken, and totally uncooperating...we are still here! I did have work to do..but I am done and ready to go home! OH NO, cannot go home. I know they will manage to get it done but at this point I am wishing I would have just made an appointment with the mechanic and dug deep into the pockets! My question...How does one know when to just say "Some things just shouldn't be done yourself? oooh I feel so much out of character here. I bet people pay a lot of money to therapists to reach this point. LOL

Free Business Cards.

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

About me

  • I'm Kim
  • From Central Indiana, United States
My profile

Syndicate this site (XML)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates