« Home | Nope, The flywheel didn't » | The flywheel has won » | Gayla's Place: Blogger Trackback Party Test » | Take a tape measure! » | Wedding tips » | To call the plumber...or not » 

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 

Special Christmas

After being inspired by my Cuz, I have decided to make as many Christmas gifts as possible. I have been a self-taught person most of my life. I will be sewing quite a bit, painting and woodworking, baking and spending time with my mother and my daughter. I will be sharing my love and appreciation through my time. As I work on these projects out of Love...I feel better. I am actually excited about not having to stress out in the department stores, looking for the best sale...spending all of that money, besides, I am at my best when I can be creative!

Coupon saver tip. If you are the creative type and like to do crafts, Joann Fabrics has on line coupons that you can use and if you sign up for a preferred member you receive their salesflyers in the mail and they always have great coupons for saving even more. (I signed up at my home address and my office address.) Triple savings for me!

God Bless and I hope you all remember that LOVE is the best gift

Know what feels REALLY good?

Hanging out here on a cold day, in front of the fire - while the UPS man delivers my Christmas Shopping Purchases right to my door!

The most fight I have to put up is beating my dog to the door :)

Ahhhhhh All is good - (sorry Carver - HAD to say it!)

Poor UPS man...

Post a Comment
Free Business Cards.

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

About me

  • I'm Kim
  • From Central Indiana, United States
My profile

Syndicate this site (XML)

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates